- Initial intake meeting.
- Define job scope, relationships, prioritize competencies, company culture, confidentiality level.
- Define expectations.
- Set search strategy: Target sectors, companies, refine candidate profile, and establish important screening questions.
- Identify roles.
- Sets communication plan.
- Define assessments and all pre-hire steps.
- Review Search Plan with key stake holders.
• Execute search: talent mapping,targeted networking, diversity plan, initial candidate list, and review short list.
• Phone screen, interview potential candidates, do preliminary referencing.
• Create and present Detailed Candidate Dossiers.
• Manage in depth communication process between candidate and clients to insure smooth search process flow.
• Review candidates with stakeholders.
• Set and manage client and candidate interviews/appointments, Manage feedback/communication post interview. Schedule appropriate social and life integration meetings when necessary.
• Conduct thorough references,
• Act as Liaison between client and candidate thru offer stage, facilitate negotiations
• Review compensation, and package, utilize external bench-marking as necessary.
• Provide post hire support.
• Check in calls, monitor any identified pre-search expectations.
• Schedule any pre-hire assessments.
• Review assessments and give appropriate feedback.